Information for authors
- Manuscripts submitted to the Bulletin, and all correspondence should be sent to the Editor. Papers should be written in the English language. All submitted papers will be refereed.
- Manuscripts should be prepared in LaTeX , preferably using the Cent. Eur. Astrophys. Bull. style file (ceab.cls) which sample files together with style file may be downloaded here.
- The first page should bear the title, the initials and names of the authors, affiliations, the abstract and the key-words.
- The style of the manuscripts should follow the rules of the IAU Style Book published in Transactions of the IAU XXB, 1998 pp.Si-S39.
- When preparing the figures and tables the authors should bear in mind that the size of the Bulletin will be B5 (17x24 cm). Colour figures must be paid for by the authors or their institutions. Do not use colour in figures which will be printed black and white.
- Equations should be numbered sequentially on the right-hand side.
- References should be listed at the end of the paper in alphabetical order under the first author's name. References should contain the names and initials of all authors, year, the abbreviation of the periodical according to Astronomers' Handbook 1970 I.A.U.
- No page charges are levied on authors or their institutions. 20 offprints will be supplied free of charge.
© 2017 Hvar Observatory.