- Internet will be available on conference place (town loggia).
- For oral presentations an overhead projector and video beamer will be provided.
- Authors of posters can give a brief presentation (about 5 min) according to the schedule given in the programme.
- All contributions will be published in a special volume of the Central European Astrophysical Bulletin.
- Croatia is a member of European Union (since July 2013).
- Some countries need visa to enter Croatia, so please inform yourself to be able to obtain visa on time (new regulation: Russian citizens need visa). Regulations which countries need visa and how to obtain it can be found here.
- Time zone: Central European Time.
- Currency: Kuna and lipa, 1 lp = 1/100 kn (1 € = 7.60 kn, current exchange rate).