- Internet will be available on conference place (town loggia) with possibility to connect to two wi-fi networks: e-HVAR and Hotel Palace, free of charge. However, both networks have some limitations: e-HVAR limits data transfer to 125Mb par day (speed up to 10Mbps) and Hotel Palace is limited to speed of 128kbps per client. Premium hi-speed internet packages are also available on demand (35 HRK per day, paid by credit card or at Hotel Palace reception desk).
- For oral presentations an overhead projector and video beamer will be provided.
- Authors of posters can give a brief presentation (about 5 min) according to the schedule given in the programme.
- All contributions will be published in a special volume of the Central European Astrophysical Bulletin.
- Colloquium dinner fee is 25EUR per person (paid on site).
- Croatia is a member of European Union (since July 2013).
- Some countries need visa to enter Croatia, so please inform yourself to be able to obtain visa on time (new regulation: Russian citizens need visa). Regulations which countries need visa and how to obtain it can be found here.
- Time zone: Central European Time.
- Currency: Kuna and lipa, 1 lp = 1/100 kn (1 € = 7.66 kn, current exchange rate).